Since 1978, Self Connection has been serving the Calgary (and Alberta) community as a bookstore specializing in personal growth, health and spirituality. In 2010, Self Connection began to evolve into more of an education centre with seminar facilities, audio/video equipment, cameras, lighting systems, microphones, and a variety of services to go with all of the facilities and equipment to help subject-matter-experts and authors create digital content and multi-media forms of their messages and to publish the content online.
In 2016, Self Connection took the next step to go completely online and in so-doing, closed the physical retail store and re-branded as Self Connection e-Studios. Today Self Connection e-studios is a video recording studio and an end-to-end service for creating online courses using the Kajabi software toolset and hosting platform. We can help you to strategize your business plan for creating online courses, strategize your products, and then help you to create and publish all of the content including video, audio, graphics, and e-documents. We can also help you develop your marketing strategy for selling your online courses.
Services provided by Self Connection e-Studios include:
- consultation for how to build an e-learning course and membership site
- consultation and advice to help you build a business case for the site
- services to build a site and the products for you or with you
- training services to teach you how to use Kajabi
- support services for customers who wish to do most of the work themselves but need technical assistance and advice from time-to-time
- video recording and/or editing
- audio recording and/or editing
- consultation on how to use Zoom software for online meetings and webinars
- webinar broadcasting and livestream broadcasting