Presentations for ME, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, MCS
Sponsored by Dr. Eleanor Stein
2014 / 2015 Awareness Days
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
Fibromyalgia, & Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Every year in May, celebrations and information sessions are held all over the world for patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and their supporters. The celebration is also a day of advocacy and awareness. The 2014 Calgary May 4th program used technology to allow the best speakers to present exciting information about treatment advances by two-way weblink. In 2015 the idea was repeated.
Now, all of the presentations from both 2014 and 2015 and available for you to watch online.
This event was sponsored by Dr. Eleanor Stein in Calgary and now the recordings of the presentations are available to you to watch and download. Here is what is included:
- 3 x video presentations from May 2014 by Dr. Craig Young, Staci Stevens and Dr. Jarred Younger
- 2 x video presentations from May 2015 by Dr. Lucinda Bateman and Rory Hornstein
- Topics covered (2014) include:
1. The Oral (dental) Connections with FM, ME, CMS, and MCS (Dr. Craig Young)
2. Exercise Testing & Activity Intolerance in ME/CFS (Staci Stevens)
3. Fibromyalgia - future research and treatment (Dr. Jarred Younger)
- Topics covered from 2015 include:
1. Progress in ME/CFS: Slow and Steady Wins the Race (Dr. Bateman)
2. Demystifying Popular Diets (Rory Hornstein)
- downloadable copies of each of their Powerpoint presentations in PDF format
- downloadable 'audio-only' MP3 versions of their presentations to listen to on your computer or mobile device
- downloadable PDF documents for each presenter in which they list and answer all of the questions submitted by the attendees all over the world during the live presentations
- biographies of the presenters plus their websites so that you can contact them for more information
- a user forum to exchange information and comments with other viewers
We offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so if for any reason you are not satisfied with the content on this site, you are entitled to a FULL REFUND.
For more information about Dr. Stein, go to www.eleanorsteinmd.ca